Job Number: 7101
The Web Application Developer is responsible for analyzing requirements, writing unit test, coding and supporting applications on multiple platforms, primarily with LAMP stack. The Web Application Developer is also responsible for teaching and sharing new ideas with co-workers, and delivering the best possible experience to the end user. This is a direct hire position with one of West Michigan’ s premier employers. This position includes a robust compensation package including, but not limited to:
- Competitive Pay
- Insurance (Medical, Dental, Vision, Short and Long Term Disability, Critical Illness and Accident Coverage, Etc.)
- Paid Time Off
- 401k with Annual Employer Match
- Education Assistance
- Casual Work Environment
- 3+ years of professional LAMP Stack development experience with Linux, Apache, My SQL PHP and Python
- Experienced with Python Web Application frameworks – Laravel is preferred by the client.
- GIT experience
- Datatables.net Javascritp Datatables Library
- C3JS Graphing Library
- Must be able to pass full background check: Federal/State Criminal, Financial and Drug.
Nice to Have: