The WMS Systems Analyst you will support Manhattan (PkMS/WM) business applications, including maintenance, new development and problem solving to provide the company with a reliable set of business applications designed to facilitate the information needs of the various business units.
- Configures WMS software or creates/modifies software code to meet business requirements; creates and executes test plans for software modifications and facilitates transfer into production.
- Writes software documentation suitable for internal systems control and user manuals.
- Understands warehouse management systems and demonstrates that knowledge by supporting warehouse processes and ways to enhance and/or improve them.
- Confers with customers and team members to determine requirements; designs business application systems that address and solve corporate business needs.
- Estimates system development/configuration efforts.
- Leads and/or assists team members and customers with problem solving related to software application performance and usage.
- Participates in and supports disaster recovery initiatives and change management standards and procedures.
- 2+ years’ experience working with Manhattan (PkMS/WM) systems.
- Strong Systems Analyst experience: analytical, problem solving and organizational skills; ability to operate independently or as part of a team.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
Nice to Have:
- IBMi (iSeries, AS/400) experience preferred.
- SAP, SQL, RPG knowledge a plus.
Please submit your resume in Word format to: firstname.lastname@example.org