Select Resources is immediately looking to hire an experienced Technical Business Analyst / QA Tester for our West Michigan clients. In this role you will be responsible for performing the full range of Technical Business Administration and manual QA testing for the organization specialized QMS (Quality Management Software) application.
- 5+ years’ of extensive experience working as a Technical Business Analyst and Manual QA Tester, preferably in a manufacturing based organization.
- Experienced with data manipulation, this must include taking data from excel and or csv files and creating v look ups
- Experience working with Quality Management Software is highly desired for this role
- Experience creating PowerPoint decks
- Strong commutation skills with the ability to lead virtual meetings, and interact with users and vendors on a constant basis.
- Experience/Knowledge with pulling reports and creating database queries
- Other skills will include: creating application usage reports, basic application testing, requirements and process documentation, user administration, logging tickets, working with vendors.
Nice to Have:
- Business Process for QA Systems: performing Layer Process Audits within manufacturing process, IAFT audits, and Business Operating System audits
- Project Management experience is a plus
- Industry Knowledge Preferred: Automotive, Supply Chain, Supplier Quality, Distribution
Please submit your MS Word Resume to: Recruiter@select-resources.com