117 Water St
Job Category: Project Management
Job Number: 9000
Our West Michigan client is building a team of Project Managers to facilitate system implementation and process definition for a new initiative. Working with the business sponsors and IT, this team will develop "as is" process models and work with the business to create the future "to be" process flows through roll out. The project will be a hybrid Agile/waterfall approach, with Agile methodology being used during initial discovery and documentation phase and then waterfall for implementation through testing and hyper-care. Candidates must have strong experience working with business teams and technical teams as well as creating project documentation.
Must have skills:
- 7+yrs of Project Management experience including large corporate environments
- Very strong communication/documentation skills including "as is/to be" modeling
- Experience within Finance, supply chain, manufacturing or M&A
- Experience coordinating Data Mapping and Data Migration (functional knowledge)
- Experience creating training plans and cutover documentation
- Experience implementing large ERP systems (SAP Preferred)
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.