5404 Wayne Road
Job Category: Application Development
Job Number: 8957
The Software Development Engineer will be a member of our .Net development team and is primarily responsible for solutions/systems designed in house. The development team designs and builds new applications to meet our client demands and provides ongoing support for all legacy systems. The Software Development Engineer also participates in technical research surrounding cutting edge advancements in the technology landscape to propel innovation and growth.
- Manage and maintain all existing .NET applications within the organization.
- Build (C#, ASPX, HTML5) applications from a technical design document.
- Perform Impact Analysis and Risk Assessments for each application release.
- Manage our DevOps instance, including version control and branching/merging codebases.
- Design and build integration API’s between various front end systems to our WMS.
- Provide security solutions for all data pipelines between system partitions.
- Perform unit testing on codebase prior to QA/UAT release.
- Troubleshoot potential defects within the legacy .NET applications.
- Work with Business Analysts to translate requirements into a viable technical design.
- Provide estimates for client development requests to the Project Management team.
- Provide recommendations for application and system enhancements.
- Assist with implementing/documenting development standards.
- Provide Technical (Architecture) Diagrams on request.
- Experience with Visual Studio and DevOps Server, Git experience a plus.?
- Extensive knowledge in C#, ASPX and HTML5
- Experience in MS SQL is required; IBMi experience is desirable but not required.
- Possess knowledge in standard networking protocols (sFTP, HTTPs, etc.)
- Strong debugging and unit testing skills.
- Experience in organizations with defined development standards.
- Understands a basic SDLC process and can adapt to a custom methodology.
- Good technical documentation skills.
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.