Job Category: Infrastructure
Job Number: 7150
In this Direct Hire role you will serve as the planning expert with a strong background in technology and a focus on ServiceNow implementations. Provides oversight in the planning, evaluation, implementation and validation of new/emerging technologies. Leads project and /or technical maintenance teams. Responsible for providing recommendations and attaining design approval for new technologies and major enhancements to existing systems. Provides support to Security in the development of appropriate audit controls and procedures to ensure the integrity and protection of company resources. Works with customers to understand business objectives in order to ensure functional and technical designs meet requirements and are in compliance with our clients Infrastructure and IS technology standards.
- ServiceNow Certified Implementation Specialist in any of the Domains – ITSM, PPM, ITOM(Discovery, Event Management, Service Mapping).
- 3 – 5 years of working knowledge/experience in administering, developing and Implementing solutions within the Service-Now platform.
- Experience with ServiceNow ITOM (Discovery, Service Mapping, Orchestration, Event Management, Operational Intelligence, Cloud Management and Release Automation)
- Experience with ServiceNow ITBM (Idea/Demand Management, PPM Suite(Project/Program/Portfolio), Time Management, Vendor Management, Resource Management)
- Experience with ServiceNow ITSM (Incident, Problem, Change, Asset Management, Service Catalog, Knowledge, CMDB)
- Experience with ServiceNow SecOps (Security Operations, Security Incident Response, Vendor Risk Mgmt., Vulnerability Response)
- Experience with Performance Analytics in creating Reports and Dashboards.
- Experience with Service Portal using Angular JS/Bootstrap framework.
- Experience with Web Services integrations using SOAP or REST.
Must be currently authorized to work in the United States without the need for visa sponsorship