Job Number: 7064
Our Detroit based client has an immediate need for an experienced IT Auditor. In this role you will be required to develop, plan, and perform, independent audits of information systems, processes, data centers and computer operations to evaluate internal controls and ensure compliance to established policies, standards, procedures, and security requirements. The IT Auditor will independently develop appropriate audit techniques and procedures to document areas under review and identify potential exposures. Analyzes current systems and processes to evaluate controls and ensure compliance with policies and procedures. Prepares detailed work papers and documents audit findings for management presentation. Prepares recommendations for corrective actions and improvements. Provides input to the risk assessment process. Performs other special assignments dealing with complex issues and requiring autonomy. Assists the manager with risk assessment and audit planning. May coordinate activities with outside auditors as necessary.
- 3+ years of conducting independent information systems audits
- Bachelor' s degree in Computer Science, Business Administration
- CISA (Certified Information Systems Auditor)
- Experience developing audit techniques and procedures to identify potential exposures in the information systems environment
- Strong PC applications skills (MS Word, Excel, Visio and ACL or Artibus)
Nice to Have:
Please submit your MS Word copy resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- CISM (Certified Information Security Manager) and CISSP (Certified Information System Security Professional).