Contract To Hire
Job Category: Application Development
Job Number: 8179
Select Resources is searching for a Remedy Developer for our client in Lansing, MI. This is an amazing 6-month Contract-to-Hire opportunity with one of Lansing’ s premier employers. The Remedy Developer analyzes, designs, constructs through both configuration and coding, tests, and promotes system changes to production environments for the Remedy software applications. You will be required to administer, enhance, and support both the user and discovery platform and processes. Must have the ability to manage and tune the CMDB including identification processes, asset management, SIM models, audits, and drift activities.
- 3+ years of Remedy development with the ability to automate, build and test forms within Remedy (back office systems).
- Experience building and testing APIs for integration with other systems.
- 3+ years of Service Delivery Experience.
- ITIL certification preferred.
- Demonstrated strong experience using system tools to customize forms, fields, overlay, workflows and related system components.
- SQL knowledge required.
- Demonstrated ability to perform needed functions to Unix and system interfaces including Web Service Development
Nice To Have:
- Ability to effectively balance multiple projects in a fast-paced technical environment with changing priorities and deadlines.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to configure discovery tools and their integration into the CMDB.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Ability to lead the team on project efforts.
- Knowledge of MS Office applications including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Knowledge of Systems Development Methodology (SDM) and proper application.
- Ability to understand, follow, and explain the System Development Methodology (SDM).