3850 Broadmoor Avenue, Suite 201
Job Category: Project Management
Job Number: 9036
The Senior Project Manager is responsible for leading teams to deliver project(s) that span across one or more business units. Manage resources, schedules, financials and adhere to stage gate quality and SDLC control guidelines throughout the full systems development life cycle. This also includes management of issues, risks and project change requests to ensure successful and on-time project delivery. Contribute to process improvement initiatives as it relates to improving project delivery. The Senior Project Manager has the authority to run the project on a day-to-day basis. Verify that the project produces the required deliverables of quality, within the specified constraints of time and cost and to achieve the potential benefits defined in the business case.
Must Have Skills
- 5+ years of Project Management experience, including tracking and planning projects.
- 5+ years of experience working with business stakeholders within a cross-functional matrix environment.
- 3+ years of experience with full product lifecycle with understanding of development lifecycle and various technology methodologies that support that lifecycle.
- Excellent experience in SDLC Methodologies, Agile, SCRUM, SDLC / Waterfall.
- Build and maintain relationships by engaging business leaders to establish credibility, solve problems, build consensus and achieve objectives.
- Strong leadership, diplomatic and motivational skills including the ability to lead up, across and down multiple business and technology organizations.
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment demonstrating teamwork, innovation and excellence.
- Experience drafting and submitting budget proposals and recommending subsequent budget changes where necessary.
- Experience negotiating vendor contracts.