Job Category: Infrastructure
Job Number: 8963
The Network Engineer will work with a team of engineers and serve as a path for escalation for the Client Support and Operations team. This position will lead internal and external projects from management handoff through to completion. This is a direct hire opportunity working onsite at our Grand Rapids MI based client.
- 2 - 5 years of design, installation, configuration, maintenance and troubleshooting of network devices.
- 2 - 5 years working with Windows Servers: Design, installation, configuration, maintenance and troubleshooting of Windows Servers and applications on those systems.
- Technical leadership is desired.
- Evaluate and maintain a high level of security and audit compliance
- Analyze products and recommend use of new technologies and services to management.
- Create relevant project documentation, including troubleshooting and disaster recovery procedures.
Nice to Have:
- Linux Server Experience: Design, installation, configuration, maintenance and troubleshooting, including applications on those systems.
- Familiarity with credit union operations, regulations and procedures, accounting and balancing functions preferred but not required.
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.