The Lead Software Designer is responsible for implementing and integrating different aspects of the Adobe Marketing Cloud. The Lead Software Designer works closely with technical and business stakeholders to identify requirements and collaborate with teams on implementation. The incumbent would have a good understanding of the different modules in the marketing cloud, and also experience with implementing the modules.
- 3 years’ experience implementing Adobe Marketing cloud solutions
- Experienced in the setup of Adobe Experience Manager Servers including the ability to setup customized logging.
- Solid understanding of package and bundle management in Adobe Experience Manager.
- Experience integrating Adobe Marketing and CRM (e.g. salesforce.com, Sugar).
- Knowledge of the features and capabilities of Adobe Campaign Manager, Adobe Analytics, and Audience Manager.
Nice to Have:
- Financial services experience and professional insurance designations are preferred.
- Experience integrating Adobe Analytics with other marketing cloud products.
- Working knowledge of integrating Adobe Launch into Websites.
Please submit your resume in Word format to: email@example.com