Select Resources is expanding our Sales team and we are currently hiring Technical Staffing Account Manager in Metro Grand Rapids area due to significant growth throughout the Midwest! Bring your Business Development and Account Management skills to an established and growing organization that is dedicated to helping each individual achieve their professional goals. The ideal candidate that we are seeking will have a “ hunter” personality that is not afraid to meet new people and build lasting relationships. This person will be a self-starter that is never micro-managed and driven by success. Responsibilities
- In this role, you will work directly with new clients. Our service is continuous for most of our clients and the need to maintain and develop long term business partnerships is at its’ core.
- Present contract and permanent placement services to companies in the local marketplace.
- Employ a consultative sales approach with C-level executives, middle management and Human Resources.
- Establish and maintain relationships with decision makers in IT Leadership, Recruiting and Human Resources across all industries.
- Conduct in-person meetings with decision makers to understand their human capital challenges and recommend solutions.
- Effectively follow up with prospects to develop business relationships through phone contact, email, and in-person meetings.
- Build synergy within the team and organization; develop personal referral network
- Partner with staffing/recruiting team to ensure superior staffing service to clients.
- Successful Sales experience selling a service, (preferably in the IT or Engineering Staffing industry). We would also like to encourage experienced IT/Technical Recruiters that would like to move into an Account Manager role to apply.
- A documented track record for achieving targeted objectives is required.
- Must have a strong sales mentality and a general understanding of a sales lifecycle from sourcing / lead generation to closing business.
- Possess critical thinking skills, supported by intellectual curiosity and sound business judgment
- Outstanding telephone presence and superior written communication skills, Team player and Natural Leader, Competitive, Savvy with social media platforms, Strong attention to detail, Highly Organized, Highly Energetic, Positive, Persistent, Self-starter who thrives on high levels of activity. Strong negotiating and cold calling experience
- Experience working from a remote office is a plus.
- Bachelor’ s Degree
Over the past 15 years Select Resources has attracted a team of Recruiting and Sales veterans who are top producers in the industry. We offer our employees excellent benefits, challenging positions, and a culture that prides itself in creating a balance between work and family. Qualified candidates please submit your resume to email@example.com