Job Category: Project Management
Job Number: 8970
We are looking for a proactive and organized IT Project Manager to oversee project teams involved in automotive program launch as well as software deployments. The duties of an IT Project Manager include managing project scope, deliverables, resources, and budget. The project manager will liaise with vendors and stakeholders to ensure issues are escalated and mitigated.
The IT Project Manager should feel comfortable creating documentation, providing status updates to executive leadership, and facilitating cross-functional meetings.
IT Project Manager Responsibilities:
IT Project Manager Requirements:
- Understands business and technical objectives of a project and works closely with project sponsor, Engineering, Sales, Information Technology, Vendors, and Customers for on time and budget delivery.
- Develops and manages project budget, scope, timeline, and resource. This includes creating a project charter, maintaining a project plan, and providing status updates.
- Partners with business analysts to define business requirements.
- Works to resolve project constraints and impediments.
- Partners with Engineering and Finance to control cost.
- Makes presentations to executive leadership and steering committees.
- Ability to present and communicate ideas to a broad spectrum of stakeholders.
- Facilitates User Acceptance Testing.
- Bachelor’s Degree is preferred, but equivalent work experience will be considered.
- PMP Certification is required.
- 3+ years’ experience in Project Management
- 1-2 years’ experience supporting the automotive industry, program launch experience is a plus
- 1-2 years’ experience managing software/application implementations.
- Knowledge of Manufacturing Execution Systems a plus
- Knowledge of SAP S4/HANA a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications including Word, Excel, Visio, Project, and Teams.
Integrity – adhering to high ethical principles and professional standards.
- Trustworthiness – Being honest, dependable, and earning the confidence of others.
- Excellence – consistently being the best you can be.
- Responsible – being reliable and trustworthy.
- Accountability – being obligated and willing to accept responsibility for one’s actions.
- Dignity – behaving in accord with our basic principles.
- Respect – treating others as you would have them treat you.
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.