Contract To Hire
Job Category: Business Analysis
Job Number: 8203
Our SW Michigan client is adding an ERP Analytics Lead to their existing SAP implementation team. The ERP Analytics Lead (Forecast to Supply) will lead the design and implementation of FTS enterprise reports and dashboards across all divisions, regions, and geographies in alignment with the SAP Commercial template processes. Core activities include gathering reporting requirements from business stakeholders; partnering with business process owners to understand underlying business processes; acting as a liaison between the business and IS for report development; conducting validation testing on reports; and coordinating training and rollout of reports.
Day to day duties include:
- Support Business Process Owners in capturing, prioritizing, and fulfilling reporting needs
- Capture user requirements and determine approach to satisfy requirements
- Prioritize reporting needs in BA Backlog
- Create Functional Design documents
- Execute validation testing on reports, documenting defects and results in HP ALM
- Create/update training documentation
- Conduct train-the-trainer sessions
- Ensure on-time deployment of Day 1 & Day 30 reports
- Provide post Go-live Hypercare support
- Responsible for the timely completion of analytics deliverables and tasks for process area
- Facilitate workshops to identify and align on reporting requirements
- Work with process team to drive harmonized metrics and key performance indicators across all divisions and geographies
Must have Skills:
- 10+ years of industry experience with a focus on custom reporting.
- Experience in a leadership role(s) at the Manager/ Sr. Manager level.
- Experience in Forecast to Supply (FTS) functional area (e.g. Supply planning, demand planning, inventory management, transportation management, etc.).
- 5+ years’ experience with reporting tools (e.g. SAP Business Objects, Analysis for Office, Web Intelligence, Power BI, Tableau, etc.).
- Experience with SAP (or other large transformative ERP system).
- Ability to collaborate across functional areas, divisions, and regions to build consensus and drive change.
- Acute business acumen and understanding of organizational issues and challenges.
- Strong data analysis and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication skills with experience speaking to large groups and conducting training sessions
- BA/BS degree in related field
Nice to have Skills:
- Advanced SAP reporting experience
- Masters’ degree or advanced training in Analytics
- Experience within an FDA or similarly regulated industry