1901 Product Dr
Contract To Hire
Job Number: 7112
Our Auburn Hills client is adding a Cisco Voice Architect to their Enterprise Voice Team. In this role you will be responsible for the design, deployment and strategy of an advanced Cisco Network. Our client’ s network consists of data center hosted applications, multiple advanced contact centers, and 40, 000 voice terminals distributed over 70 networked locations.
The focus of the position includes green field network design and planning, network optimization, 3rd level support and technical leadership. This position collaborates with other teams on joint projects and is integral to improving and evolving voice network performance, capacity and availability.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Serves as Technical Lead on major projects, enterprise dial plan, and system outages for voice systems and applications.
- Plans and designs the network for new locations (green field).
- Scopes out activities related to system software or hardware upgrades. This includes impact research and technical project planning.
- Leads response team during major outages or implementations.
- Level 3 support (incidents and requests) assigned to the Architect team.
10+ years’ experience supporting and implementing Cisco VoIP systems and endpoints in complex multi-site VoIP networks.
3+ years as an Architect with experience in high level design, planning, support and deployment of advanced Cisco networks in a 10k+ user, multi-site, environment.
Experience working with Spectralink, ASCOM or similar technologies for wireless communications.
Experience supporting contact center applications. This would include the configuration of routing flows/strategies, agent skills, and the running and analyzing of contact center reports.
Nice to have:
Experience in a Technical/Team Leadership position
Advanced Cisco certifications
Experience with advanced contact center applications such as Work Force Management, Quality or Compliance Recording, Forecasting/Scheduling, IVR systems.
Experience configuring data switches, VLANs, QoS policies.