8685 S Jasonville Ct. SE , Apt. 1
Job Number: 8886
The Business Intelligence ETL Developer will be the primary technical resource in developing and maintaining our large and complex data warehouse solution. The Data Warehouse ETL Developer will report to the Business Intelligence Manager in the Information & Analytics Department and will work out of our Service Center located in Grand Rapids, Michigan. This is a direct salaried opening working for our client in Grand Rapids, MI.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Design and implement ETL (extract, transform, load) processes.
- Collaborate with business users and IT to provide required data.
- Support, maintain, and monitor ETL processes.
- Conduct root cause analysis and resolve production problems and data issues.
- Respond to and investigate errors and emergencies in a timely manner.
- Ensure data accuracy.
- 1 - 4 years SQL Server Integration Services experience, or equivalent ETL software.
- Strong SQL query writing.
- Business Intelligence / Data Warehouse experience.
- Excellent problem solving and critical thinking skills.
- High degree of attention to detail.